Welcome to the Talbit 101 Series and its introductory lesson.
“Yes, we set goals both strategic and personal, but they are rarely realized because people forget them.”
“We have a strategy, but I don’t know what and where it is. Maybe on a slide, somewhere. No idea where it’s stored.”
Global Talent Monitor’s report on workforce activity shows that the lack of future career development remains a key driver of employee attrition — cited by 40% of departing employees as a dissatisfying factor in their job. At the same time, 28% of employees are actively seeking a job and 42% are passively open to new opportunities.
To fix the failing strategy process and lack of development opportunities, we created Talbit - an application to build a concrete strategy, involving the whole organization, creating development opportunities for all employees, and building success through agile personal development plans. As a result, better employee engagement, motivation, profitability, and employer branding is likely to be achieved.
In the coming weeks, through the Talbit 101 Series, you will learn more about the following topics:
- How to create concrete and clear OKRs and thrive by having every employee contribute to it
- Agile Sprints – how they ensure successful learning and development
- How to create personal goals to contribute to the strategy
- Coaching and meaningful 1-on-1s - the basis of continuous learning development
- Continuous Feedback – an essential part of your personal development
Welcome onboard to learn, grow, and succeed as an individual employee, team, and company.
You can also download Part 1 of Talbit 101 Series here.